Thursday, July 15, 2010

Every Woman Wants A Sexy Butt & Will Pay Big Bucks For It.

These women who listed their butt as the # 1 priority for improvement - had the highest percentage of overall success in regards to achieving their butt and body improvement goals - most of which had to do with getting their bodies into firmly toned and tightly sculpted shape - WITH primary emphasis on the BUTTOCKS region - while still maintaining an attractive, feminine look.

I started going through stacks of the initial fitness assessments from female clients I've trained, since 1992 - when I first started my personal training company.

I recently had the privilege of selling my womens' personal training center, in St Johns, Florida, to work full time from the comfort of my own home, as a fitness/fat-loss writer, consultant and consumer advocate for women - a lifelong dream of mine.

I am loving this whole program and feel the workouts all day (in a good way )- I have had a hip pain problem for over a year and am actually able to get through the workout and stretches - I mean I can really move my hip and leg in ways I have not for over a year with help of my chiro.

Whichever Butt Enhancement Recipe you have chosen above - by the end of this article, not only will you have your personal Butt Enhancement Recipe - but you'll be able to put it into use immediately and start getting the exact results you desire.

Those are the exact words of Sandra Corsten (age = 58 y.o.), as written on her 'Primary Goals' form during her initial personal training assessment and start-up interview with me back in January of 2000.



Visit merchant

No comments: